Gonzaba Medical Group is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to
join our team in San Antonio, Texas.
This position is primarily responsible for performing a variety of advanced
clinical duties involved in assessing, treating, controlling, and preventing
patient illness and disease outlined by your respective licensure board
and also per your supervising physician(s). You will perform general
physical examinations including heart, neck, pulmonary, cardiovascular,
abdominal and other routine exams such as: pelvic and breast examinations,
physical examinations, identify patients with physical and emotional illness
and administer medications as prescribed. You will also initiate
and perform selected diagnostic tests.
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner by the State of Texas
- 2+ years experience in a family practice or urgent care setting
- Occ Med experience preferred
- Valid CPR certification
- Knowledge of methods and procedures in the field of general medicine
and of the principles of the development, implementation, and documentation
of individualized care and treatment plans
- Skill in the care and treatment of patients and in the use of medical
diagnostic and treatment tools and equipment
- Ability to examine, diagnose, and treat physical or mental disorders;
to interpret laboratory analyses and x rays; and to supervise the work
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including, medical/dental/vision insurance
Gonzaba Medical Group specializes in family practice and internal medicine. We
currently have 28 fulltime medical providers and over 300 administrative
and clinical support staff amongst our 4 locations.
At Gonzaba Medical Group we understand that commitment to quality care and
service is the key to a healthy and loyal patient. We want our patients
to feel they are receiving the best health care possible. From the front
office staff to the treating physicians, Gonzaba Medical Group’s goal is
to maintain a high level of care and patient satisfaction.
Como Familia, Like Family.
Gonzaba Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate
against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law.