Patient Billing, Payment & Insurance
Providing Healthcare to San Antonio Residents for More Than 50 Years
Gonzaba Medical Group believes you deserve the best care possible. Browse the list below to see why patients trust Gonzaba with their medical care.
All Under One Roof!
- Full-service radiology, CT, MRI, mammography, sonography, bone density, vascular studies, lab and physical therapy.
- Specialists: Podiatry, Wound Care, Hematology/Oncology.
Urgent Care Clinics & Walk-In Clinics
- Urgent care clinics are available 6-7 days a week.
- We coordinate and monitor your care with specialists.
Complimentary Transportation Assistance
- Transportation to and from doctor’s appointments and/or other medical related facilities is available for those with medical or financial needs.
Award Winning Disease Management Program
- Proactive medical programs available for patients with: Diabetes, Congenstive Heart Failure (CHF) and Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD).
- Nurses available to help with your complex health needs.
- Located at each clinic dedicated to assist you with your healthcare needs.
No obligation. No charge.
Billing, Payments & Insurance
Gonzaba Medical Group participates with many HMOs and PPOs. We accept most other insurance plans. If your insurance plan has a co-pay, you will be expected to cover that cost before services are rendered. If you request services that are not considered covered benefits by your health plan, you will be notified that payment for those services will be your responsibility. We have patient advocates to help you with your billing and insurance questions.
If you have any questions regarding your bill, please call our Business Office at 210-921-3803 and choose option 4.
Plans we accept:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Community First HMO
- First Health/Coventry
- Medicaid – Existing patients only
- Superior Health
- UHC (EVC) Chronic Complete
- UHC (EVC) Community Plan
- UHC (SH) AARP MCR Complete
- UHC (SHE) AARP MCR Complete Essential
- United Health Care
- Other Commercial Carrier (Upon Verification if we are an in network provider)
- Most Workers Compensation Plans
- Personal Injury
If you don’t see your insurance listed above, please call 210-921-3803 and choose option 4, to see if we accept your plan.